Our Annual General Meeting this year will be held on Monday 10th May 2021, 7.00 pm, at 18 Collie St, Fyshwick. Please arrive a bit beforehand so that we can start the meeting on time.
Being involved in theatre isn’t all glamour, glitzy opening nights and champagne! There is a lot of work that goes on behind the scenes and it’s worth knowing about these things – how we performed during the previous year, what money went where, what worked for us and what didn’t, who does what, and our future plans. There is also the opportunity to have your opinion heard and even the chance to join the committee to help make decisions about the future direction of the Society,
The agenda for the meeting is:
- Confirm the minutes of the previous AGM
- Receive committee reports and the statement of accounts covering activities in the last financial year
- Elect a new committee
- Receive nominations for life members
Although COVID-19 restrictions have eased, we ask that you please advise the Secretary via email, , if you will be in attendance at the AGM.
- Only current financial members can vote at the AGM.
- Please email :
- If you would to review a copy of the reports and accounts ahead of the meeting. These will be available a week prior to the meeting.
- If you have any business to raise at the AGM (not requiring a special resolution), please email the secretary one week prior to the meeting.
- With nominations for committee and proxy nominations. These must be submitted to the secretary one week prior to the meeting. The form is available to download here.