The Annual General Meeting will be on Monday 16th May 2022, 7.00 pm, at 18 Collie St, Fyshwick. Please arrive a bit beforehand so that we can start the meeting on time.
Being involved in theatre isn't all glamour, glitzy opening nights and champagne! There is a lot of work that goes on behind the scenes and it's worth knowing about these things how we performed during the previous year, what money went where, what worked for us and what didn't, who does what, and our future plans. There is also the opportunity to have your opinion heard and even the chance to ion the committee to help make decisions about the future direction of the Society,
The agenda for the meeting is:
- Confirm the minutes of the previous AGM (10th May 2021)
- Receive committee reports and the statement of accounts covering activities in the last financial year
- Elect a new committee
- Appoint Honorary Auditor and Solicitor nominees.
Although COVID-19 restrictions have eased, we ask that you please advise the Secretary either via email () or by phoning 0417 212 261, if you will be in attendance at the AGM.
- Only current financial members can attend and vote at the AGM.
Please email :
- The annual report will be available from one week prior to the meeting and emailed to current financial members upon request.
- To raise any business for the AGM (not requiring a special resolution). Other business needs to be received one week prior to the meeting, and
- To submit signed committee nomination orproxy nomination forms. These need to be received one week before the meeting. Nomination / Proxy form available from the Philo website
Canberra Philharmonic Society