It's been a while since our last post here on the renovation progress but work has nonetheless been underway. We've had helpers out on Sat March 9, Sat/Sun March 15-16 and this past weekend March 23-24.
Work completed since the last update:
- The rehearsal room floor is complete - cracks sanded and varnish applied.
- Gutters have been reattached and rejoined. Drainage issues fixed, fingers crossed.
- Doors painted.
- New wall separating kitchen/foyer from costume space - completed with paint and new sliding door.
- Covered leaking demountable roof with tarp
- Poisoned blackberry regrowth
- Scrap metal stacked into skip, ready for collection along with old trailer and the car from Grease.
- Costume sorting continues - both making space for the foyer/kitchen and sorting surplus items for the sale.
Look forward to officially opening the rehearsal room at our AGM on Wednesday.