A huge weekend out at The Hut and some really good progress made. Thanks to everyone who was able to come along and help.
Work completed this weekend:
- Finally finished the plastering! Covered all walls with at least one coat of paint.
- Deconstructed the towers from Les Mis set
- Filled a HUGE rubbish skip to the brim
- Removed blackberry from northern corner of block.
Work started but not finished:
- Removed most rubbish from yard
- Initial drainage inspection and gutter clean
- Installation of new fluorescent lights
New work planned for next weekend:
- Finish painting walls
- Start installing flooring
- Remove blackberry bush (southern fence)
If you're able to spend some time helping Philo next weekend, get in touch with us via